NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!!!
“Celebrating sexy men with some fur and attitude.
Hello handsome to Darren Lee Cup! For our annual and fabulous, NO SHAVE NOVEMBER; we end the super-issue with a bang of macho fur and a heart of gold. In the spirit of the issue, we wanted to speak to a MAN that was macho, loving, very sexy, risk taker, true, and a complete Renaissance Man. All those attributes and more would describe our fabulous stud and friend, Darren Lee Cupp. Renaissance men possess a menu or buffet of traits and specialties which make them stand apart from the pack. They are many and must be genuine. For Darren Lee Cupp they are many and consist of the following:
DEVOTED PET LOVER
CREATOR OF THE ARTS
We’ll let him tell his truth and share The 411 with our readers.
Ciao from MILANO411.com
- How do you deal with the stresses of our new pandemic reality? What tactics for relief do you do? The pandemic affected all forms of the arts very hard. Luckily, I was able to teach dance and some fitness classes to keep myself busy. After awhile; we were able to open up the studio again with precautions and in a limited capacity. We continued to train our dancing and performing and as soon as we were able to get back in front of an audience we jumped at the chance!
- What projects do you have in the pipeline? I have a supernatural thriller coming out next year called Parallels. I play a monster hunter with a few skeletons in his own closet he needs to address. It has an amazing cast and the story is great! You can get updates by following Parallels Film Group on Facebook. I also have a television show called Unmortal and a film called Rogues Quest coming out next year. It will be a lot of fun because its set in a fantasy world full of dragons, knights, and some things you have never seen before, too. You can get updates by following Unmortal: Rogues Quest on Facebook.
- Thoughts on love? Only that it’s freaking fantastic, right?
- Where do you see the next year taking you? 2022 is already shaping up to be crazy. I am filming a new sci-fi film called The Undesirables as well as the Rogues Quest movie. I also get to step into the boots of Aquaman in a fan film next year that I’m super excited about.
- What does NO SHAVE NOVEMBER mean to you? Every day for me in No Shave November (as you can see) I think anything that draws attention to cancer awareness is terrific. Having lost my own Dad to cancer it’s a topic that’s very dear to me. It’s also important to remember that it is much more than just refusing to cut your hair for a month. You need to take the money you save from not shaving and donate it to cancer research.
PUBLISHER’S NOTE: Thanks to Darren Lee Cupp for supporting our magazine and doing this interview.
NO SHAVE NOVEMBER is a yearly super-issue held every November of a given year. Starting on Nov. 1st and running until Dec. 1st. Ciao from MILANO411.com.
WANT MORE DARREN LEE CUPP??? – Links are below! Ciao
Unmortal: Rogues Quest: Darren Lee Cupp has a new project. Rogues Quest is a spin-off of a fantasy TV show called Unmortal. It will begin in a war-torn fantasy world, where an elite group of rogues helps those in need, assuming you can find them and can pay their price that is. Check out the preview below.