Time to grow “that peach” and “wheels of steel.” BJ Gaddour drops The 411 on his routine and philosophy behind growing both muscle groups for you.
Ciao from MILANO411.com.
10-Minute Landmine #LegDay Want to melt fat and hammer your quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves, and adductors? Just place a barbell into a corner of a wall or landmine post and get ready for a complete lower body workout you won’t soon forget! Landmine training is a safer, more versatile way to perform barbell training. Not only will your body deal with less joint stress, but you can access unique force vectors, angles, and planes of motion you couldn’t otherwise. Perform these moves as a circuit as outlined below or plug any of them into your next leg day for sets of 8-15 reps, the sweet spot for fat loss and muscle gain. Perform each move for 40 seconds with 20 seconds of rest between moves:
Perform each move for 40 seconds with 20 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Ipsilateral Push-Back Split Squat- Left Leg
2. Ipsilateral Push-Back Split Squat- Right Leg
3. Contralateral 1-Leg Hip-Hinge- Left Leg
4. Contralateral 1-Leg Hip-Hinge- Right Leg
5. Contralateral 1-Arm Lateral Lunge to Balance- Left Leg, Right Arm
6. Contralateral 1-Arm Lateral Lunge to Balance- Right Leg, Left Arm
7. Lineman Squats
8. Close to Wide-Stance Hip-Hinges
9. Pulsing Front Squats
10. Side-to-Side Sumo Deadlift Jumps That’s 1 round. Perform a single round as a starter or finisher. Perform 2-4 rounds for a full lower body workout, resting 2-3 minutes between rounds. Though you don’t need it, I highly recommend adding the Purmotion WAR HAMMER landmine/barbell attachment. It will allow you to create more space and separation from the barbell and plates plus it provides better gripping and racking options. You can choose between a short and long attachment but I recommend the long for lower body training since it works really well for placing the handle on your shoulders.